medal users file smartphone

US DOT Number

If you have a vehicle that is used for business (Landscaper, service truck) you must have a DOT Number. If you haul goods that you own within your state or if you cross state lines to deliver those goods you must also have a DOT Number.

Companies that operates commercial vehicles transporting passengers or hauling cargo in interstate commerce must have a DOT number and MC Number. (Go to MC Authority Plans). Also, commercial intrastate hazardous materials carriers who haul quantities requiring a safety permit must register for a USDOT Number. The USDOT Number serves as a unique identifier when collecting and monitoring a company's safety information acquired during audits, compliance reviews, crash investigations, and inspections. One Hour Authority can provide:

One Hour Authority wants to make getting your FMCSA DOT authority and starting a new business as easy as possible. Our services offers everything a new carrier needs to start an new company and keep the company compliant.

Order The Package That Will Meet Your Needs

Fleet Management Strategies, One Hour Authority and 1 Hour Process Agents are third party providers of consultive service to assist companies and individuals in acquiring and updating authority, permits and documents required by the Federal Motor Carrier Administration (FMCSA), U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT), State and Local government agencies.

Why One Hour Authority?

  • Established in 2000
  • Registered as a FMCSA Filer
  • Fast, Reliable Customer Service
  • Benefit From Certified Compliance Advisors
  • One Stop For Your Authority Needs
  • Our Resources Provide Results