medal users file smartphone


This page is under construction. Please Visit Again

Why One Hour Authority?

  • Established in 2000
  • Registered as a FMCSA Filer
  • Fast, Reliable Customer Service
  • Benefit From Certified Compliance Advisors
  • One Stop For Your Authority Needs
  • Our Resources Provide Results
Motor carriers operating intrastate commercial motor vehicles on a road or highway in Texas must register their operations with the TxDMV’s Motor Carrier Division. You must register as a motor carrier when you: Operate a vehicle (or combination of vehicles) with a gross weight, registered weight or gross-weight rating exceeding 26,000 pounds Transport hazardous materials in a quantity that requires placarding Operate a farm vehicle with a gross weight, registered weight or gross weight rating of 48,000 pounds or more Operate a vehicle designed to transport more than 15 passengers, including the driver Operate a commercial school bus Transport household goods for compensation, regardless of vehicle weight