medal users file smartphone

IRS EIN (Employer Identification Number)

The FMCSA will allow you to file for a DOT or MC Number with a Social Security Number or a EIN (Employer Identifcation Number). Please note that the FMCSA will only allow a EIN or Social Security number to be associated with only on DOT Number.

The link below will connect you to the internal Revenue's EIN assistant. The site will assistant will allow you to apply for and obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN). This service is free and the service will issue the number instantly.

Why One Hour Authority?

  • Established in 2000
  • Registered as a FMCSA Filer
  • Fast, Reliable Customer Service
  • Benefit From Certified Compliance Advisors
  • One Stop For Your Authority Needs
  • Our Resources Provide Results